Vocal Coach | Singing Teacher | Singing Lessons in London | Years of experience as a vocal coach and proven results
Table of contents
- Vocal Coach | Singing Teacher | Singing Lessons in London | Years of experience as a vocal coach and proven results
- My diplomas
Some of the vocal coaches with whom I worked:
- David Gowland, Royal Opera House, Jette Parker Artist Programme, Director.
- David Syrus, Head of Music Royal Opera House.
- Jane Robinson, Head of Training English National Opera.
- Renato Francesconi (Rome Opera House).
- Antonio Carangelo (Belcanto Academy Vienna).
- Nelly Miricioiu (Royal Opera House and La Scala).
- Richard Leech (Metropolitan opera).
To clarify, I am a classical trained operatic tenor. That is to say, all the four degrees I hold are in the area of a classical singing. Moreover, all the experience and knowledge I have got, I apply in my work as vocal coach. Furthermore, I work with big variety of different musical styles.
International Opera Studio Royal College of Music
My last musical degree I have received International Opera Studio Royal College of Music in London. To clarify, RCMIOS is the leading vocal institution in the world. In other words, I was fortunate to met there lots of vocal coaches, who are the top musicians in the theatre industry. For instance, those who work regularly for Paris Grand Opera, Venice La Fenice Theatre, La Scala Milano theatre, English National Opera, Metropolitan Opera theatre. As a result, I have learned so much about musical styles, stage performance, phrasing, theatre production and stage management.
Royal Opera House
Subsequently, after graduating from RCMIOS, I did not stop my learning. Straight after finishing RCMIOS, I have prepared few roles (Alfredo in Traviata, G. Verdi, De Grieux in Manon, J.Massenet) in Royal Opera House Covent Garden. On the other hand, I worked there on a cycle of songs of R.Strauss, H.Duparc and Rachmaninov. Consequently, that cycle I have performed in Royal Albert Hall. I have prepared the cycle IN ROH Covent Garden as well.
First of all, through years of work as a vocal instructor and coach I have developed my own unique vocal method. Secondly, I had training in Vienna, Rome, Milan and Berlin in order to master my knowledge. I am using it as a voice instructor presently. Finally, I have 4 degrees in music, as a vocal coach and opera singer.
Most of all, it consists of classical opera arias and classical songs in Italian. Additionally, I have a vast repertoire in French, Spanish, German, Russian and English. Italian productions being my most preferred. It gives me a big advantage in my work as a vocal coach, as I work with pupils from all over the worldferred.
My work with opera and theatre directors
Some of the directors with whom I had a pleasure to work with:
- John Copley (director ROH Covent Garden)
- Jean Claude Auvray ( Grand Opera Paris)
- Paul Curan (Los Angeles Opera)
- Kasper Holton (Principal Director ROH Covent Garden)
- William Curley (artistic director of Globe theatre)
- Opera director Martin Lloyd-Evans
Where I performed
I performed in numerous operas, concerts, recitals and private venues across the UK and many European countries. Monaco, France, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Belgium are some of them. I have entertained a number of Royal Families across Europe in prestigious public and private venue places.
My Clients for whom I worked:
- Royal Albert Hall.
- Lancaster House.
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Duchess of Marlborough.
- Moroccan Royal Family.
- Swiss Embassy.
- the British-EU Societies for the Diamond Jubilee Concert.
- V&A museum.
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012.
- St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Investec Group.
- Park Plaza Group.
- the Marriott group.
- Pericles Properties Mayfair.
- National Liberal Club.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for children.
- The Society of the Knights of the Round Table.
- Livery Hall of the Worshipful Company of Cutlers.
- Hermitage Foundation UK.
- Pomellato Jewellery Group.
- Bulgari Group.
- Louis Vuitton.
- Lymington Choral Society.
- Amersham Choral Society.
- Sussex Opera & Ballet Society and many others.