Singing Lessons in London. Singing Teacher
Do you want
to work towards a vocal competition, audition or major performance, studio recording?
the experienced singing teacher will guide you through each step of this journey?
to build your own repertoire of new songs?
to boost your artistic confidence?
to improve your high notes?
to connect your chest voice with the head voice and bring up the best of the sound?
I can definitely help you!
Hello everyone. My name is Vasili Karpiak.
I am a professional vocal coach with a long established history of teaching and coaching all ages and levels. I am a member of the National Education Union and Musicians’ Union UK.
- My pupils are absolute beginners, those who are in UK Top chart and those who perform at The Voice and Britain’s Got Talent. As a vocal coach, I was preparing pupils for the roles in a new film by Guy Ritchie “Aladdin” and was coaching members of UK Parliament. My pupils are from all over the world- actors, professional singers who are singing in West End shows, amateurs, members of the aristocracy, people who are bored with their office life and want something really new and enjoyable, musicians, the list can go on and on.
- I was collaborating with the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra on singing educational projects provided for Royal Autistic Society and Royal Society for Blind Children.
I love what I do and it is the biggest pleasure for me to see how the voice is growing and developing. Being a vocal coach makes me simply really happy, as, to be honest, it is an amazing feeling to see your pupil achieving true freedom and artistry in singing, something which, in the majority of the cases, can be achieved through systematic vocal exercises, determination and perseverance.
- HuffPost UK has recently interviewed me on the impact of singing on our life, you can read it below. Also, you can read the full article on huffingtonpost.co.uk :
“Vasili Karpiak, a vocal coach and singing teacher in London (The Vocal Coach London), said he has witnessed the benefits singing can have on people’s mental health on numerous occasions.
“Whether it’s a banker who is seeking a form of mental relaxation, a teenager who feels uncertain about himself or a mum tired of daily obligations – after the first session, 99% of my pupils break all the psychological barriers and feel happy about themselves, uplifted, energised and focused,” he told HuffPost UK.
“In my opinion, even humming without any words with a closed mouth will uplift your energy. You can simply vocalise some easy scales or try to sing together with your favourite singer. Do not go for technically difficult songs.
“Good choices for new parents would be ‘Amazing Grace’ or ‘Dreamed A Dream’ from Les Mis. Many of Elton John’s songs are great to sing as well. If you like jazz, songs from Billie Holiday’s repertoire will also be great.
“The main idea behind is that you focus on the text and the melody. I assure you the magic of singing will bring the most joyful result.”
- I provide professional vocal coaching and singing lessons for various styles of music going from pop to opera, jazz, musical theatre and films.
- If you’re searching for a professional Singing Teacher in London who can give you the personalized attention you deserve, look no further! I’m an experienced and knowledgeable singing teacher, having offered my singing lessons and intensive voice training since 2008 to clients in London and worldwide. I can help unlock your full vocal potential by providing the technical guidance and foundational skills you need in order to succeed.
With amazing singer and great person Nirvanah Rose. Recently I had a pleasure to work together preparing her voice for Abbey Road studios recording.
- I am pleased about the recent performance of my longstanding pupil Yaroslav at the final of “The Voice kids 2018” on ITV 21 Apr 2018. I have been working with him for two years from the very beginning every week. He has done so well, I always knew that he has lots of talent and it is a great achievement for us, he has chosen Will.i.am as his mentor.
- Semifinal of “The Voice kids 2018”
- Blind audition
- I worked with Kelli Leigh, who was number 1 recently whole month with ‘More than friends’ in UK Top Chart
An amazing teacher! He is able to transform a raw talent in a person into a voice which is almost pitch-perfect very quickly. Aligned with the ability to put people at their ease, he can then encourage them by the use of vocal techniques, to greatly increase their singing abilities. This ability in my view is a gift which he has been given.
I have a musical background and have been involved with choirs. I know how difficult it can be for singers to improve. However, Vasili understands very quickly the weak points of a singer and then can help them improve by gentle encouragement.
He is also a kind understanding gentleman. I thoroughly recommend him.
What I Offer
RESULTS THAT LAST
£75 – 1 hour
£100- 1.30 min
£140 – 2 hours
I’m here to make the learning process easier and more enjoyable for you. Contact me to see how my services can help to develop your voice!